Happy St. Patrick's Day

Thursday, March 17, 2011  at 8:44 PM
I am not Irish. I am Norwegian so in retrospect this Holiday really means nothing to me. In fact I feel odd calling it a Holiday because is it one? I think as one person told me earlier today it is really an excuse for drinking beer. I am (surprisingly) not going to discuss the weather because I am currently stationed at Mt. Hood for a couple days and am enjoying the beautiful winter wonderland around me.

Now with all of that out of the way....I can start talking about all the exciting things going on at Creative Smocking in the next couple of months.

Are you ready for Easter? Do you have your new patterns purchased in your shop or are you a customer shopping for that special pattern?

Who is going to Salt Lake for Quilt Market? I will be going but as an attendee....I am planning on being in town for one day and then travelling around Utah. I haven't been to Utah since the olympics....what a shame Quilt Market isn't in the winter! Does any of my Utah friends out there have suggestions of places to go? Sadly i've really only been to SLC and Park City. I am thinking about Moad but that might be too long of a drive?

The Oliver S patterns will be released soon (april). I highly suggesting pre-ordering these patterns because we our shipment is a set quantity and usually sells out....so Pre-Ordering is highly important!

No comments: