Summer's Over and I am Still Around

Wednesday, September 22, 2010  at 7:18 PM
I realize when my mom (Cheryl) starts emailing me that I have not updated the blog since June 15 I better get back on the blogging bandwagon.

I will start with saying I had a wonderful and relaxing summer which is probably due to my lack of posts. I now have a facebook page and i'll admit posting there is easy and simply.

Oh goodness we are so busy right now or shall I say bustling (is that even a word) with excitement. We have new pattern designers, the upcoming Fall Quilt Market, and Holiday patterns.

Creative Needle Market

I spent 2 days in Birmingham, AL for the Creative Needle Market. I had such a fabulous time and too finally match a face to all the phone calls and emails with customers and vendors. I am so pleased to be a part of such a wonderful group of ladies. I enjoyed my time down in the South and can not wait for my next trip (January 2011 for those who are keeping track).

Fall Quilt Market 2010

The new patterns have started to trinkle (is that a word) into our shop. I'll be uploading patterns to this blog, FB page, and website as they become available. Most all patterns are all pre-orders and will be available for shipment mid-October.

New Designers

Ok, If you haven't checked our website in a while then you'll want too see all the new designers we have added with more coming in the upcoming weeks.

I am going to add a new pattern designer who is solely selling her patterns on CD's. Let me know what you think, please!

So I come to our Facebook Page. I post all new patterns, pattern of the day, etc on my FB page daily.

If you follow our blog I promise to not be so neglectful.

Tiff

No comments: