Discounted Patterns

Monday, June 14, 2010  at 6:55 PM
Have you checked out our "Clearance" link on the CS website? Have you ever wondered what happened to a certain (out-of-print) pattern and if you can still locate one? If you can imagine after being in business for 33 years we have many patterns that are now out-of-print but available exclusively through CS. I also have many, many patterns that we need to clear-out of the warehouse to make room for all the new ones arriving daily. I think everyone likes a deal so check it out today!
I have a new "Vendor Clearance" link on the website. If you remember the vendors name but not the pattern, simply click on their direct link to all the clearance items.
I also will be adding (in the coming days) a damaged pattern and pleater section. From time-to-time I receive returned patterns that are slightly damaged but can no longer sell. The pleaters I will be re-selling will have replacement needles and tested.
Make it a Great Day!

No comments: