Lots of new stuff coming

Friday, April 3, 2009  at 11:01 PM
I am still awaiting spring's arrival! Can someone please send warm weather up here to Oregon!

I was in the desert of Las Vegas this past week! I left 85 degree weather and returned to snow in Bend, Oregon! I am ready to wear my spring dresses and skirts. I have made-up the Belle Skirt and Bohemian Skirt by Favorite Things but the weather hasn't been what I call 'skirt acceptable'! I have heard Easter is a week ago but who would know if you live in this neck of the woods?

I will be receiving the Modkid Boutique patterns in about a week. I checked them out at the Michael Miller booth in Vegas and they are so adorable! I can not wait!

The Pintucks & Pettiecoats pattern "Ella" in size 5-8 is now available and will also be featured in the Sew Beautiful April Issue.

I have in stock the Bias and Bloom Blouse and expect Princess Pettieskirts in roughly 2 weeks from Kari Me Away.

I am really excited to be adding the Sew Sensible and Brassy Apple line of patterns to our distribution list.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Tiff

No comments: