New Fall Patterns

Wednesday, July 30, 2008  at 5:29 PM
I can not believe August will be here in one day! I think the summer has definetly been a good one! I haven't had a lot of time to enjoy the summer because it seems I am always at work and shipping all your orders! Which don't get me wrong is a good thing but WOW!

We will have the new Fall Oliver + S patterns by mid-August. We will also have Vaune Pierce's two now patterns soon. Have you checked out all of our other new childrens patterns?

The Pleater dowel has been an over-night sensation! This is not any other dowel. The fabric clings like a magnet to the dowel, easing perfectly (as perfect, as fabric can...) through the pleater. If you are looking for or are frustrated with zig-zag type pleating then the Pleater Dowel is the perfect accessory!

Thank you!

No comments: